Three main concepts:
- Break an outdated paradigms, create something completely new
- Change how the world operates
- Change the mindset of the entire planet
Use only modern production methods, additive manufacturing should be main process.
Stick to Design For Manufacturing and Assembly
ideology, which shortly stands for:
Every step of production and assembly should be simple and, if possible, automated.Each product should be accommodated to the customer needs, not the other way around.
- The use of standard components
- Removal of unnecessary parts and features
- Incorporating a modular design
- Designing multi-functional parts
- Eliminating fasteners
- Strive for mass modularity and customization.
- Reducing bureaucracy to zero.
- Minimize outsourcing, costly supply chains and large warehouse rentals, with modern manufacturing methods the company should thrive without these elements.
- The company should be always flexible and respond to new trends with a speed of light.
The more independent company - the better.
Achieve anything you want, there is no limits.